Costs vary depending on the type of funeral arrangements that you choose, i.e. cremation or burial, church or graveside service, type of coffin chosen etc. We can discuss your requirements, calculate the cost involved and give you an accurate estimate, without obligation.
If you then wish us to proceed, we will reserve a day and time for the funeral to take place and confirm the arrangements as soon as the legal paperwork is completed.
We can guide you through the following choices:
- Burial or Cremation, and the most suitable place.
- What your loved one will wear.
- Traditional religious or none-religious service, humanist celebration of life, family lead service, no service at all.
- Floral Tributes, Donations to a Charity in Memory, or both.
- The printing of Personal order of service sheets if required.
- Music - Traditional or Modern
- Vehicles - Traditional Motor Hearse and Limousines, Horse Drawn Hearse, Motorcycle Hearse.
- Newspaper Announcements.
- Catering venues and Home Caterers.
- Any other specific family requirements.
It is important to us that your personal requests are catered for where at all possible.
Depending on the costs involved, it may be necessary for us to request a cash deposit prior to the funeral arrangements being made by us, the balance being due within 21 days after the funeral. We are unable to offer credit facilities, and unfortunately, in cases where the applicant is relying on help from the Benefits Agency, we require full cash payment prior to the arrangements being made. This is because claims for help from the DWP take three weeks to be processed, and applications are not always successful, resulting in insufficient funds to cover the costs involved.
Families sometimes, for a variety of reasons, require a very BASIC FUNERAL. This can be provide upon request, and includes only the following services:
- Removal of the deceased (within a 20 mile radius).
- Provision of a simple traditional oak veneered coffin.
- Requesting and delivering the necessary legal documents, arranging the cremation or graveside service, and contacting a minister (if required).
- Provision of a motor hearse and bearers to convey the deceased to crematorium or graveside.
For more information, please call 0161 748 2121 or email email@example.com.
© Ann Blyth & Son 2012
Site designed and developed by Technology For Tomorrow Ltd.